Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Even Greater Tokyo Region




This brings us to the end of the Great Re-Migration, and onto a newer - or at least 'other' things. The "greater Tokyo region/area" is the most populated part of this broad green earth with a population of around 35 million people. Make that 35 million-and-one. I'm the cherry on top of 35 million other cherries. Or the bottom. Or somewhere in the middle. We don't even have to be cherries. To be honest, I didn't completely think this analogy through.

Anyway, I hope to relatively occasionally write up some silly stories, which I hopefully won't have to work to hard to find. Also, I have started up a new love-project http://jdoramarapehugs.blogspot.co.nz/ where I am whistleblowing about the disturbing prevalence of rape-hugs in Japanese doramas, and my contribution to the extreme-niche humour consumerism on the internet. If you're not too offended by it, please add it to your list of websites to entertain you until the coffee is ready - and tell your friends!

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy my occasional stupid stories, and if you want to know how I really am you'll just have to contact me the old fashioned way. Take care, but at what cost?

いってきます!

No comments: