Friday, May 22, 2009

Half-Update:

Most marathon events take pictures and try to rip you off by selling them for upwards of 8 Euro. I could get these low res images, which is enough. The only regret about the resolution is that you cannot see my awful moustache.
The funny thing is how the company that takes these pictures is called "actie foto". Haha, look, I ran in the half-marathon, and I can attest that it is anything but "action-packed."
Please, do not look directly my competitor's package. Because that's exactly what they expect!


This was just at the finish line, and instead of sprinting the last few hundred metres, I decided to enjoy the atmosphere, looking out of the side-window. (unlike the guy on the right. Settle down man... If you used your brain for just one second, you have no chance at winning!)
It's amazing how much faster I look than all these old-guys around me, and the guy with the flappy feet... And yet, I wasn't. Amazing!
If you look behind me, you'll see that Lemony Snickets is sneaking up on me...

That is all.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Finally got internet at my apartment and have two comments.

1) If you had that mustache back in '07 you probably would have won our beard competition.

2) Is the Dutch princess really named Maxima?? I'm thinkin 80's sci-fi movie, or her brother's name is Camry.