Thursday, November 18, 2010

They Reminisce Over You

For those who occasionally check by this site and wonder what happened to make me stop writing, I apologise. Unemployment kind of took my internet-writing mojo away for a while, but occasionally something happens that just makes you want to share. Last night I chanced across a video that I had originally wanted to see and show - but most of all see - in May after my puppy Yuki played dead for the last time. This video was from when I came home for the first time in three and a half years, and 5 months before she died.

Watching it made me remember that there was no better possible way to come home... "was".



The song used for the video is a classic Hip-Hop instrumental from They Reminisce Over You by Pete Rock and CL Smooth. After all of this, I kind of realised something: for me, home is where your dog is.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share. I'm sure soon there will be an announcement as to what my next big plans are, as soon as I know them myself.

No comments: