Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Small Update: Interning

While the living situation is going well (i.e. I'm still alive), I have gone down a notch from being at a place with dial-up internet to a place without any internet at all.

So, there isn't much time for a thorough update, however, luckily the media has done that for me. Check out this video from the news last week. That's my boss speaking, and I was the Personal Assistant for the guy in charge of the entire ceremony. I make an appearance in the video at about the 55-second mark. So yeah, it hasn't just been a regular internship where you're basically a glorified coffee-machine who has to wear a tie and kiss ass. No, I have actually proved to be slightly useful, which is a phrase I never imagined myself writing.

Happy watching!

No comments: