Sunday, July 03, 2011


Not that I think anybody was ever going to hold me to it, but I did promise to post a photo of my origami kiwis. While on my internship, I decided to turn my daily to-do lists into kiwis, as a visual representation of how much work I did. Okay, it's not really that impressive. I don't blame you for not holding me to that promise.


However, there is this photo I took from my final flat in Wellington. It shows me looking down on the city below, watching the silly fools, small as ants, unaware of their meaningless existence.



In other non news, there is no news. I've basically been a monk since leaving Wellington. So here's two awesome pictures slightly relevant to that statement.
More updates when things happen, but no promises. It's likely, however, that the most exciting months of 2011 have already passed. I sure hope so.

No comments: