Monday, August 01, 2011

Snow Balls
Due to snowfall, Christchurch basically closed for a day and a half last week. This included 80% of my weekly classes, which I wasn't too happy about. But at least there was a snowman to be made. My flatmates woke me up with their excitement, and we went outside and got to work.




I wasn't aware, however, that my (female) flatmates had slightly different ideas. We were still making a snowman, but only a small part of him.



Unwittingly, I had made a giant snowman's left testicle. I took the obligatory photo, which now that I look at it, reminds me of the "Big Ball Dance"

However, all good things must come to an end, and luckily all bad things too. An epic amount of shrinkage on our front lawn signified the return of a normal routine.


Bonus:

Another Canta Piece. Very short. Very silly. I blame the cold.
http://canta.co.nz/columns/keeping-warm-a-students-guide/

No comments: